Thank you for your interest in supporting the Sanford Consortium for Regenerative Medicine. Gifts in any amount when combined with others help to make a difference.
For more information about how to give and designating your gift, please contact:
Dr. Jeffery Steindorf
Naming Opportunities An array of possibilities exists at the Sanford Consortium for Regenerative Medicine for donors interested in naming opportunities. The financial requirements differ, and donors are encouraged to contact the Sanford Consortium at firstname.lastname@example.org to explore specific opportunities.
- San Diego is the only place in California with five highly regarded research institutions in such close proximity that they can work together under one roof. In other words, this type of collaboration is only possible here.
- Stem cell research has unprecedented potential to treat common chronic diseases that lack adequate therapies.
- Each member institution has its own strengths and collaboration allows them to be highlighted.
- The Sanford Consortium for Regenerative Medicine is committed to multi-disciplinary collaborations and cutting edge technology to advance innovative therapeutics.
- The Sanford Consortium's success will position San Diego as a leader in stem cell research - attracting top talent and companies to the region. This type of growth will be good for all aspects of the economy.
- Scientists at the five institutions have a proven track record of scientific excellence, including 95 National Academy of Sciences members and 14 Nobel Prizes.
- In the past, member institutions have successfully translated basic research into more than 200 spin-off companies and taken 24 products to commercial markets.